View Single Post
Old 30th November 2013, 19:48

ACJKHastrup is on a distinguished road

WorldClaasAccident
Sound like it should be called "Tribute Coachbuild" in stead of Tribute Automotive. Actually wouldn't sound that bad.

Looks like yours are coming along nicely. Definitely some potential in that build. Look forward to see it finished.
Glad to hear the quality is satisfying.

I live in Stoke-on-Trent. So not nearby. But thanks for the offer!

I'm waiting to see what Chris comes up with on the hardtop part, as i'm only interested in closed cabin version. I'm one of those crazy persons that plans to drive it all-year (did it once with an old Porsche 944. No ABS, or assisted steering. Great fun in winter! :P). Then I will contact him and find out more, if I like what is see. - So far though I like what I see.

The shadow
I am hoping to base it on a Triumph GT6 drivetrain and chassis with a Spitfire body underneath the A352 design, since the Spitfire's gastank is located on top of the rear axle and not behind it where it would be sensitive to a rear-end crash.
Close, - i'm from Denmark. I study car design at Staffordshire University. The insurance on a classic car with a small 2 liter engine fits my budget perfectly, and it’s so much more exciting than to drive around in a newer grey Ford Fiesta for the same money.

Although the Ford is much more reliable than a Triumph… But that’s the charm isn’t it?