View Single Post
Old 12th May 2016, 15:11

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

NOT BITTER MATE ...I just used to get pissed off when the digs about Sammio quality were being thrown around when , in reality , the Miglia was no better in the long term .....the bodies were slightly better , the frames were far worse ..shiny doesnt make something good . It looks great in pics but doesn't change build issues . I saw your body before you received it so understand what you mean about modifications ...ironically one of the common issues with the Sammio , wheel arch centralization , never got fixed in the remoulding and even your shortened version suffers with that ailment .
I totally agree about the GD. comment ...The Sammio project was born from my frustrations of not being able to consider a finished car and having to make do with building something myself ...

The Miglia and Sammio are what they are ...a starting point , as you say ....I have no issues with either product and having just finished a 'fast track' Sammio , have just bought another unfinished one and have also ordered a Miglia body from Tribute !!