View Single Post
Old 13th May 2019, 07:47

casamolino is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguartvr View Post
The rear window and side window makes so much difference, along with the inspired colour choice!

Could the rear window not be used on the Z3gato? The rear window is the only downside on the whole car.
Jag i thought you would like the colour! as the UK appears to be basking in high temperatures and Blue skies , i thought a weather update from Italy would be appropriate , on the Adriatic coast of Italy we are nearly 24hrs into Gale force winds and heavy rain and low 12* temp , the usually Blue Adriatic is Grey and very choppy , the following photos don`t really do it justice .
When ever i go away i cover the car in a lightweight cover that was not visible this morning and i assumed that it had blown off and be miles away luckily it was on the floor with one of the holding straps still attached to the car .

As it is cold we have had the two electric radiators on then put the electric immersion heater on , that tripped the mains to the apartment! after a bit of investigation the switches were not tripped in this apartment but were at the main supply cupboard downstairs , all sorted now , lets hope it stops raining before the MM starts on Wed , Geoff .