View Single Post
Old 27th April 2015, 12:27

jones is on a distinguished road

I wanted to give an update: unfortunately the build is not progressing at the pace it should be or I want it to be. I should at least of had it all bonded on, in primer and MOT'd by now. The bad news is that my father has been on a losing battle with the dreaded prostate cancer for a couple of years now and is coming to the end of his battle so for the last few months I have basically been in Norfolk where my parents live to support my mother and obviously him too.

So for now I will have to suffice with living my Kit Car dream vicariously through others build threads Scottie, Paul L, Viatron and many others until a time where I can devote some kind of attention on the car.

I will say however it has not stopped me in purchasing much needed items for the finishing stretch! Viatron mentioned a website on his thread so I checked it out and a few days later and I have a package delivered today containing a (functioning) wing mirror and some chrome washer jets. Good quality GREAT price I felt - http://www.classic-car-accessories.co.uk