View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2010, 11:10

EddAllsop is on a distinguished road

Hi, long time since I've posted anything, but just been busy (I susp this build is going to take quite a long time with the little spare time I have!!). Things have been progressing, Donor is stripped of parts and I may have found a friend of a friend who wants to buy the unneeded bits as one job lot to do up crashed cars which'd be great to get rid of the shell from the front garden as well as recouping some cash. Picked up the kit before xmas which was great, on the whole VERY pleased with it, BUT really should've spent more time going over the car and asking more questions. Think I've had to recategorise my level of expertise as VERY wet behind the ears (which is a little depressing)!! Just about to start the build but very put off by lack of instructions untill I read the various posts here which are very helpful. Then I stumbled across steve's (aka nutter) website which, without sounding too melodramatic was a revelation and has given me confidence to go get started this afternoon. Many thinks steve!!! Because there arent many leon builds its scary how many very big gaps there are in the build instructions. I suspect I cant hope to compete with steve's website, but will endevour to post any interesting pics on the forum here.

PS, any news on the wiring loom for the seat options yet steve?