Thread: My Lomax 223
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2010, 10:30

slow max is on a distinguished road

On Thursday the 24th June I went to North Wales near Prestatyn to partake in one of the runs that the CSC had organised as part of their annual summer gathering. The event was week long but as I only lived 50 miles from Prestatyn and had work commitments we decided to go for just the one day. A short run of 50 miles took us through some of the most beautiful parts of Wales and the weather was an absolute dream. On the run was some truly stunning looking motors and in total counted around 40 at the stop off point at a reservoir (the name escapes me). Naturally there were a few poorly ones on the way around but I am glad to report the mine made it through and didn’t skip a beat all day.

In total we did 180miles over about 5 hours and have never had a more enjoyable day spent in a car! Neither of us has stiff legs or back ache (probably due to the comfort of the MGB seats) although a little sun burnt.

A few photos that were taken on the Citroen Specials Club summer gathering in North Wales, June.

It doesn't seem to want to add the photos in the thread, instead it has given hyperlinks.

Last edited by slow max; 1st October 2010 at 11:35..