View Single Post
Old 29th September 2019, 10:03

Mick O'Malley is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky@LeMans View Post
Following the success of the Bromyard Speed Festival the organisers have decided to host a number of breakfast club gatherings at Legges Café just outside Bromyard town centre. The first event is on the morning of 29th September. It is free to attend but the organisers would like you to book so they can accommodate everyone.
The e-mail acceptance of my application only arrived yesterday. It's a shame that the weather won't permit attendance .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky@LeMans View Post
5-6th October is the Prescott Autumn Classic, which is now a very well established event. Lots of track action, wall of death, live music, food and drink etc. Big American influence, period (50's-60's) dress if that's your thing!
Once again this clashes with the Castle Combe Classic which has gone from strength to strength since its inception, apart from last year's monsoon themed iteration. I much prefer it to the US styled Prescott event, which I find rather tacky. Each to their own.........

Sunday 13th October is Prescott Breakfast Club. And Shelsley Breakfast Club. Seems a bit daft to me having them on the same day, but weather permitting I'll go to Prescott as it's both nearer and free.

Regards, Mick