View Single Post
Old 28th January 2019, 20:20

classiccoachworks is on a distinguished road
Smile sorry for delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff H View Post
Best to do it all Jack,

Less chance of a leak with only one join plus it will all look the same and be uniform.
Hi jack, sorry for delay its chaos here since taking over from Nubodi ref the tribute builds and sales so I am a little behind on forums!

Jeff H is spot on, keep it uniform, looks better and less leaks.

We shoud be online more soon, with advice and more build info, we are just about to progress the build of a 250 Koupe as a demonstrator and will log the builds finest moments for the home builder,

I realise this doesn't help you with a Kali, but our Kali (bought before we started company) is having the super duper interior treatment soon and there will be more info and pics along the way.

Feel free to pop to website www.classiccoachworks.org, or call me 07986 291525, if you have any questions, always happy to help, free advice etc, regardless if you bought direct from tribute, from us, or were a previous customer of Nubodi

happy building, sorry for huge message, watch this space and we will start to list more info.

( plus complete kit car mag running a news flash introducing us 1st feb, and should be in TKC next issue or the one after with a hello world interview and an amazing Kobra rep)

Belle.