View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2008, 11:50
Enthusiast

Vindi_Andy is on a distinguished road

I know this is an old ish thread but ive not been on here for a while.

As you may gather I am a Vindicator owner. The main reasion for my choice was the fact I could get a 4 seat 7 esque sportscar. I had to have 4 seats the Management put her foot down and said I could only have a kit if it had 4 seats and I didnt want an old fashioned roadster style one hence the sprint family from Vindicator. Anyway I digress.

what john I think is trying to say in a very politic way is that to most 7 lovers the sprint leaves a lot to be desired in the styling stakes for many. But as said there are some who love it. Personnally my choices were limited by certain aspects like yours, and the styling isnt exactlyto my tastes But beggars can't be choosers

The advantage of Vindicator, the company not the car, is they are flexible, if you want an unusual donor they will do their best to accomodate it and will engineer things around you obviously at a premium. However they have developed the Sprint to take the BMW as a donor and if you dont want a 7 then talk to John Butler about a BMW powered Shadow.