View Single Post
Old 18th May 2017, 16:10

trev dunn is on a distinguished road

Again many thanks for the appreciative comments, especially coming from guys with great looking cars themselves.
Ian I passed my test in a Viva many years ago I always thought they had a good gearbox and envied my mates 2.3 magnum. I need to re-register my car and thought I had seen something on your blog a while back. I have noted what you did and will be re-registering my soon hopefully as a Tribute-BMW- 250 GT-SWB you can only try can't you.
Smash praise indeed from some one with a car like yours, I spoke to you at Stoneleigh last year and commented how great the car then noticed the bumpers they really finish it off. The grill has been chrome wrapped but not very well, it had already been painted but my mate Wilf's son knows I guy who does vinyl wrapping, he was sceptical but said if I payed (£100, chrome is the most expensive vinyl) for the vinyl he would wrap it for free as an experiment, they had trouble getting it to stick and although it looks good at 10ft away, there are bits they had to re-cover but when your looking down on it and with the spots in place It looks good. If my memory serves my right I think Jag had issues with his grill that he had chromed, seems we are destined to a good bright painted grill or a slightly sub-standard wrap and hopefully people will be too taken by the rest of the car to pay too much attention to the grill.