View Single Post
Old 10th June 2012, 17:02

williammcloughlin is on a distinguished road

Well Chris with regard to wheels its a tough one as it depends on a few things. I am seriously thinking about doing a couple of kits one in white (for weddings etc) and a ferrari red one and hiring them out. When i had the horse box business i used to rent my demo 3.5t master conversion and a early bay window camper. It was a nice second income and simple to run, I always wanted to have a couple of classics to hire out but never did due to cost and the fact it made me cringe at the thought of hiring a total stranger a old classic! The Tribute mx250 is ideal as it has all the looks and style of a sixties super car yet reliable and affordable to repair and keep on the road & much much cheaper to sort insurance! I have had a quick look on google and there are a couple of people hiring classics in Yorkshire but they are miles away from me and seem expensive to me, 210 pounds a day to hire a Morris Minor convertable? So i dont know really yet what to do. I keep looking at the car and the wheelbase and think a DB5 inspired kit would be awesome! Dust off the drawing board!!