View Single Post
Old 21st January 2019, 21:19

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith View Post
Could be a good idea to offer a ford based chassis in Uk lots of possibilities? and would open up your car to people how don't want to restore old Triumphs
That has already been thought about ...being a new chassis with a late model axle arrangement , the car will be subject to IVA ...I am not a fan of that test but do accept that as time goes on , rarer and more expensive donors will make the new chassis option more appealing to many ....

The new chassis option will not be exclusive to Scandinavia , but it is the Scandinavian system that is justifying the development at the moment as on my trip over the weekend , I not only tied up a deal with Lars and met the father and son team lined up to build cars , I was introduced to two very genuine guys showing an interest as well as being informed about another guy in North Norway looking at building them to sell , all these people are looking at new chassis and modern running gear as it is no harder to register than a classic chassised donor now ...