Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Marlin 5exi builds

Marlin 5exi builds Calling all you sexi builders....sorry 5exi builders, show us your progress.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th August 2007, 19:36
Enthusiast

Jon@JNRacing.co.uk is on a distinguished road
Question 2008 JNRacing/Marlin TrackDay Castle Combe!

THIS IS NOT OFFICAL, MARLIN ARE NOT AWARE.

YET!

After a few threads mentioning track days and a few of the owners club mentioned that Llandow circuit was ok but after visiting there a few times it wasn’t that challenging anymore, I cant comment as I’ve never driven the track, I came up with an idea.

We, JNRacing, will be launching our car ‘5EXi-RS’ around May 2008 and as part of the ‘BIG LAUNCH’ we are trying to arrange it on a track day, mainly so we can show off the car and give everyone that comes alone a chance to see it being thrashed around the track.

Our aim was to launch it a Llandow this year, but it will not be finished sadly, therefore we are thinking of hiring a track for a day. Similar to what Marlin do at Llandow but at Castle Combe Circuit, as it is a more challenging track and faster, better for the exi’s. If we were to do this event would anybody be interested in attending and taking there car out on the track for a session or two. I’m in the process of getting prices from the track to see about costs etc, to see it if is finically feasible.

If anyone may be interested in this then please reply as it is a lot of work to even work out if it can be done. It will be mainly for Marlin’s, so don’t worry about your pride and joy being stacked by some kid in a nova, but there may be a few others, through invitation/recommendation only.

If you could let me know your thoughts would be great, even if you think I’m mad for even trying to arrange such a thing,

Cheers

Jon@JNRacing.co.uk
Available from eBay