Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Chat > General chatter

General chatter This is the place to talk about anything kit car related that doesn't come under any of the other categories

Old 15th August 2013, 09:40

stig mills is on a distinguished road
Default DONINGTON SHOW 24th/25th August

Not long to go for this one, I am looking forward to it. Free admission for kit car drivers, free to watch the circuit racing and the auto-test and drift display too. Lots going off in the hall and even evening entertainment.
Come and say hi. Regards Stuart
Available from eBay
Old 15th August 2013, 15:11

Nimbus Motorsport is on a distinguished road

We are looking forward to this one too!

Come to the Nimbus Motorsport stand in the trade hall and say Hi, thanks to the feedback on here we are taking...

All heat management products, including reflect-a-gold, reflect-a-cool, radiator relief products, exhaust wraps in many different widths, lengths and colour, heat sleeves, cool tubes and our very own and very popular Nimbus Heatshield. As well as many others!
Varley Red Top Batteries
Range of Ringers gloves
Range of Torco oils, lubricants and service items

As always at shows, these items will be on a special show only offer.

Take a look on our site www.nimbusmotorsport.com, and if you see anything you like the look of our would like to know more about, come see us and get a discount. We are there Saturday and Sunday all day.

Thanks
Chris

Last edited by Nimbus Motorsport; 15th August 2013 at 15:15..
Old 15th August 2013, 16:36

AcC8braman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus Motorsport View Post
We are looking forward to this one too!

Come to the Nimbus Motorsport stand in the trade hall and say Hi, thanks to the feedback on here we are taking...

All heat management products, including reflect-a-gold, reflect-a-cool, radiator relief products, exhaust wraps in many different widths, lengths and colour, heat sleeves, cool tubes and our very own and very popular Nimbus Heatshield. As well as many others!
Varley Red Top Batteries
Range of Ringers gloves
Range of Torco oils, lubricants and service items

As always at shows, these items will be on a special show only offer.

Take a look on our site www.nimbusmotorsport.com, and if you see anything you like the look of our would like to know more about, come see us and get a discount. We are there Saturday and Sunday all day.

Thanks
Chris
Need to swing a pass from SWMBO, but if I cannot make it, I need to talk to you about my exhaust, I was looking at getting it ceramic coated but wondering what products you do that can do this?

Cheers

Steve
Old 16th August 2013, 08:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcC8braman View Post
Need to swing a pass from SWMBO, but if I cannot make it, I need to talk to you about my exhaust, I was looking at getting it ceramic coated but wondering what products you do that can do this?

Cheers

Steve
Hi Steve,

Unfortunately we do not offer a ceramic coating service as it is quite a lengthy process requiring high tech machinery.

We are offical distrubutors for Thermo-Tec and DEI, these both have a range of heat management products, including exhaust wraps.

We offer exhaust wraps in black, natural, copper and the new titanium weave.

We also sell a high temperature coating, available in white (for natural) black, copper and aluminium (for titanium). The spray protects the wrap from abrasion and liquid spills, as well as helping to toughen and seal the wrap.

We usually find the majority of customers will use the exhaust wrap, and then if they find they still want some more heat protection, then will protect components that are being affected by the heat with heat reflective materials such as reflect-a-gold, aluminised heat barriers.

If they still feel like they want added protection then they use the Nimbus G1 or G2 to create their own heatshields.

The G2 (first 2 pics) is a double skinned material, compared to the G1 which is single layered.

Hope this is of some help

Chris
Old 9th September 2013, 13:05

Hope everybody had a good a weekend! It was a pleasure to be invited and attend the Donington Kit Car Show again and hopefully we will be there again next year.

Thanks
Chris - Nimbus Motorsport