Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Dino 246 Builds and Discussion

Dino 246 Builds and Discussion Da da da da daaa daa da da, ohoho Dino

Old 25th May 2018, 11:23

206 GT is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for a good home for my Dino

Hello I'm putting this on here in the hope that some of you may be interested, and apologise if a post of this type is not allowed, but would like to see my car go to someone who will improve it further.

Ferrari Dino 246GT replica by J.H. Claasics

This car is 100% complete and was road worthy a few years ago. It has been dry stored in a secure garage. Although J.H. Classics are trading still http://www.jhclassics.com they do not make this model anymore.

Bodywork: The car is finished in red gel coat which is in good condition. It has yellow Ferrari badges on each wing. All glass is present and in excellent condition. That includes the expensive windscreen. All lights are present and badging.

Interior: Very well finished with light tan vynil seats centre console and door cards. The windows are electric. The steering wheel is black leather. The instruments are smiths dials and all other switches are genuine Ferrari and carpets are in good condition.

Engine: The engine is a 2000cc Lancia Beta twin cam engine, with a pair of performance cams from Guy Croft. The cylinder head has been removed and is with the car. The car will come with a spare 2ltr Lancia twin cam engine which was a spare for another Dino 246GT replica that I owned. It would not take a long time to get this up and running again.

Susension: The suspension is hardy Lada Riva for which the spares situation is remarkably good. I know this because I drive a TVR Chimaera and my ball joint are Lada Riva. The car has AVO shocks which are easily rebuilt from http://www.avouk.com/ The car has a smart set of Ferrari style Compomotive wheels. Also in good condition. Tyres are ok with good tread but I would replace these as they may have flat spots.

When I initially bought this car I drove it under the doner cars log book as it had not been through the IVA. It is still possible to get these cars through the test quite easily. It was my intention to put this car back on the road in 2019, as it doesn’t require a great deal of work. However I am loosing my garaging and so it has to be sold on or before Wednesday 30 May 2018. So the first person to turn up with requisite amount of money gets the car. I’m selling this cheaply because of the time restriction and have advertised it elsewhere, but I wont be “robbed blind” I also have a complete genuine instrument set from a Dino available by seperate negotiation as well as interior door pockets and door handles and switches. The car will need to be trailered away from North Wembley London.

Viewings welcome any questions 07434 856533
Available from eBay
Old 26th May 2018, 21:41
Enthusiast

rossnzwpi is on a distinguished road

Hi, could you post pictures of the car?
Old 28th May 2018, 10:01

thecarbuilder246 is on a distinguished road
Default deon / jhclassic

Hi

Wasn't this car on ebay a couple of days ago? advert / description was the same. Thought it had sold.

ian