Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Miglia Builds and discussion

Miglia Builds and discussion Miglia bodied builds

Old 8th January 2015, 13:33

davecymru is on a distinguished road
Default Any new miglia builders out there?

I know that winter can be quiet for builds, but It's getting a bit lonely in here.

Are there any new builders out there who are just lurking atm?
Or anyone who's about to build?
or even pondering building a Miglia?

It'd be good to see/hear what others are up-to, even if you're only at the day dreaming phase and want to share your fag-packet drawings of your dream Lambo V12 powered Miglia
Available from eBay
Old 8th January 2015, 19:24

ufo17 is on a distinguished road

Hello Dave,
I am a dreamer at the moment. I'm currently living in south west France and have around 1 months work to finish our house and then it's going on the market. When it sells we are moving back to blighty and then I will be in a position to start my build. I have very specific ideas but mainly I am going to build a no expense spared non make specific car that will look like a 50's original that has been completely restored to the highest standard. I would love to fit a v6 from an Alfa Romeo but I'm not sure if the spitfire drive train will take the power so?. I hope to one day meet all the great people I have been reading about on this forum and be able to go on a drive maybe!!.
Good luck with the rest of your build it is looking really good.
Old 10th January 2015, 20:17

The 1958 Rocker is on a distinguished road
Default New builders

Hi Dave,
been out of the scene for some while. As you and a few others know my past troubles, but we met at Stoneleigh when I collected my Sammio frame from Gary. Well fast forward, and had two moves since then, MOT tester training passed, and now time to get going. Spoke to Mike over eighteen months ago, but things have been so up and down financially but now need to get going. Definitely want to go the Miglia route, so hoping to speak to Mike with some money very soon. Unless anyone has a spare body going cheap. Good luck mate, and keep in touch.
Simon