Due to seriously bad weather conditions, which look set to continue for at least the rest of this week, our builders are not able to continue with the building of the factory. After major discussions with the owners of our old site we have managed to get them to agree to let us stay on the site for another 2 to 3 months. This means that, once we unpack our containers (probably will take at least 2/3 days) we can set up a temporary welding work shop. We wonít be able to get to all our stock but at least we can continue making our chassisís and fulfil the other commitments we have as a business. We will also be in touch individually with each of you who are waiting for orders.
Also to be honest with you, at the moment we just do not have the time to keep checking on the forums as much as we would like, so if you have any problems please do not approach us this way but phone the work help line (which, at the moment, is being manned, most of the day, by Simon) on 07748 235630 or the new email address firstname.lastname@example.org
or myself on 01363773772.