Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Marlin 5exi builds

Marlin 5exi builds Calling all you sexi builders....sorry 5exi builders, show us your progress.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th October 2009, 19:31

EddAllsop is on a distinguished road
Default Another kit car newbie

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name's Edd, I live near shrewsbury, I work as a vet and have a keen interest in surgery. I've dreamed of being in a position to buy a kit car for too long and hope I can finally muster the time and funds before my wife consigns both of these to children!! I've spent some time researching which way to jump, and hope the 5EXi is the way to go?!!!

I'd like to say a HUGE thanks to Richard Hope who took me out for a drive sunday and helped me see just how much I HAVE to get one!! I suspect I may have to spend some time on this forum picking peoples brains as tho I would like to consider myself fairly adept with most DIY etc, I fear a kitcar is a whole new ball game.

I'm hoping to place my order as soon as marlin come back off holiday next week!! I'd appreciate any advice on how to deal with Marlin and the sorts of things I should be asking etc. I'm looking at the SEAT leon donor car due to cost and performance, is there anyone out there that's finished one yet or are we still working out how they fit together??

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help
all advice greatfully recieved
Edd
Available from eBay