Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Sammio Builds and discussions

Sammio Builds and discussions Sammio bodied car builds and specials

Old 7th March 2015, 08:33

Rene123 is on a distinguished road

Pam ok,fine. I am wondering that in ebay i can see different auctions in Septembre 2014 with your car.
1 auction reached BPS 4550,- below minimum price and not sold and later one at September to fixed price BPS 5000 unsold and then one with BPS 5000,- sold with accepted bidding below. In summery the salesprice was below 5000.-
Was this price agreed with you?May BPS 4500.-

What was agreed? Resale to what price? And to build a new one in which specification to which price?
Any thing written agreed? Timing? Is still this followup open?
May there is a way to sort that out.

regards

Rene

Last edited by Rene123; 7th March 2015 at 13:45..
Old 7th March 2015, 18:46

pam983 is on a distinguished road

I agreed a Cordite from the "new" mould with Andy, at the beginning it was with a 2.0 6 cylinders. Then Andy told me (Mick told me the same when he got the car in his hand) that the car has not been made really properly made and a lot of points could be improved. Then we agreed together to go ahead for a brand new build from scratch and to start it I was ok to let him sell TK001 to get money from it. Now I have nothing...

I had only mails with him for all of it, I have the bank transfer and his confirmation that he got it to prove I gave him this money but no real "contract".
I have everything to prove what we agreed. It's really a shame that we cannot get any feedback from him, I understand he got some difficulties but in the end he does not really desserve all the good guys producing kits. I really wanted one of these wonderful cars, when I see M. Towed or all the others with, I really feel bad as I will never get one (even if I would have never been able to feel proud like them of the full build).

Rene, for you, it really looks like a stolen car as it's registered to your name.

Andy, I know you will or are already aware of all of it so please do something to solve it in reasonnable way even if it's a long process, please do something.
Old 7th March 2015, 19:37

Pam, yes i saw your car with 6 cylinder triumph engine not finished im March 2014 during my visit in Andys Ribble HQ.
The chassis and suspension was in open view and clean. He tould me its for a french costumer. Why did it taken so long from June 2013 to finish this car? Was the car finished, when you has taken your decision not to take this car? When did you change the project? April or later as part of the Bizchange in July/August ? Pam for my car its legal much easier, i have a written official contract, bills,moneytransfer documentations, shipment documentations and bills in both directions and a written confirmation from September 2014 from Andy that he is not able to follow further up in accepting the pickup and shipping of my car with papers in a other location.. But actual no contact with him. Hopefully he will react and stay to his commitments. Or someone is knocking on his door...

Last edited by Rene123; 8th March 2015 at 11:01..
Old 8th March 2015, 20:48

Pam, was that your car? see encl made by Andy. Pls explain why they have rejected it?

regards

Rene
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PB220138-1.jpg (48.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg PC130156-1.jpg (72.3 KB, 40 views)