Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Tribute Automotive Builds

Tribute Automotive Builds Discuss your Tribute kit build

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th June 2017, 16:55

3148markc is on a distinguished road
Default Tribute MX250 My Build

So i've finally got the car today after a good few weeks / months of searching. I've already ordered the Kit 2 weeks ago and still have plenty to do before the Kit arrives, but managed to get some work done today and remove some of the front panels, not much help from the little one, but she's enjoying sitting in the little car.

First time i've driven the car and was impressed with how it goes for such a small car, however my plan is to do a good overhaul of the engine, brakes and a good seal underneath before getting any of the new panels on, so you can imagine theres a lot to do so not in a mad rush for the panels, but it's nice that things are starting off well.

I've not got much room in the garage as you can see but enough to do what i need to do one side at a time and worse case the car can get pulled out (Not sure this will happen when the weather turns) so want to get as much done as possible.

Plan is to collect the panels even though it a 10hour round trip, but Chris is going to get the kit on one of his cars so would be great to get some pointers etc as this is my first time doing anything like this before. I'm not bad on the mechanics side but doing body work is another story so i'm sure they'll be plenty of questions to be asked.

Right, time for a well earned cuppa !

Mark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1.jpg (38.2 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg image2.jpg (38.1 KB, 116 views)
Available from eBay