Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Sammio Builds and discussions

Sammio Builds and discussions Sammio bodied car builds and specials

Old 4th December 2011, 13:14

lancelot link is on a distinguished road
Default SCIMITAR SE5 FOR SALE ( Donor for G46 )

I have 2 SE5's kicking around at the moment and only really need one for my project , so I have decided to let one go....

The car is a 1971 SE5 rolling shell. Its been lurking in the back of various photo's for the last few years as I bought it to develop the G46 and then we bought the example being built up for Patrice's car , so it got put to one side....

I fell over another cheap car earlier this year , so really don't need to keep this one..

The front bodywork is heavily damaged and she has no engine and box ( I had planned to fit a Rover V8 / 5spd manual that I have )

The chassis is fine though , no damage and the bulkhead and floors are good...The car has a V5c Document with the registration EYK 11J , not breathtakingly valuable but would look good on a black and white period plate

I am asking £250 for the car as is ...

If someone wanted the FORD V6 / 4 spd.MANUAL with tubular headers that is sitting in the other Scimitar , not running but turns over and was removed from dry storage , it can be had for an extra £125 removed.

If the Rover V8 /5 spd. MANUAL I have sat in the shop was wanted to go with the car , bought as a recently removed runner about a year ago and sat in the shop since , then an extra £150 buys that ....

I don't want to sell both engines as I will keep one for myself , but don't mind which.

I WOULD POSSIBLY PART EXCHANGE OR SWAP THE ABOVE FOR A TRIUMPH HERALD / VITESSE OR SPITFIRE PROJECT , ROLLING CHASSIS , WHOLE CAR WHATEVER ...

Also , if anyone buys the Scimitar and then orders a G46 kit , not necessarily at the same time , but in the future , I will give them 10% off the kit price....currently worth £170 !!

Gary - 07970 636986 or message me here private or public or info@sammio-spyder.com

Thank you

Last edited by lancelot link; 4th December 2011 at 13:19..
Available from eBay