Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Chat > General chatter

General chatter This is the place to talk about anything kit car related that doesn't come under any of the other categories

Old 23rd February 2014, 10:58
Big Cheese

JG has disabled reputation
Default Creating a Picture Album and link text

Madabout now has the ability to host your pictures that you want to post on the forum, so no need to host your pictures on external sites anymore.

To do this you need to create a picture album to upload your pictures to. Below are some screenshots which show how to do this.

Step 1.

Go to the Pictures & Albums section, either from your personal profile or from the 'Community' tab above

Step 2.

Click on the 'Create New Album' link

Step 3.

Give your album a name and description. You can also choose to make your album public or private at this point (it will need to be public if you are going to link to the pictures in forum posts)

Step 4.

Select the link to start uploading pictures

Step 5.

Start uploading your pictures, you can upload 5 at a time. Once uploaded you can change the caption text for each picture if you want to and also select which picture will become the album cover picture.

Step 6.

You have now uploaded pictures to your new album, to see the pictures within the album click on the album cover. From here you can click on individual pictures to see them in their larger size.

Step 7.

The full size image gives you link text that you can then copy and paste into forum postings.

The above steps created this sticky post, any problems or queries please post here.

Thanks, John
Available from eBay
Old 2nd February 2022, 23:06

HouseMartin is on a distinguished road

John,
I am wondering where my album photos have gone.
I have loaded the images to my albumn and linked to them in my posts but now the links are not showing the images and going to the albumn the thumbnails are visible but the image is not displayed when I select it.
Browser firefox on PC.
Has some security been changed on photos?
Cheers
Dan
Old 29th June 2022, 20:10

deni is on a distinguished road
Default Can't see the photos in my blog

Hi John,
Just to let you know that the photos in my blog are not visible for some reason. I have always used this site to upload the photos, so I haven't used any other hosts, such as photobucket or similar.

Hope this can be sorted out.

Cheers, Deni.