Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Tribute Automotive Builds

Tribute Automotive Builds Discuss your Tribute kit build

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st December 2019, 05:01

smash is on a distinguished road
Default Back in the club!

Very lucky to get the opportunity to buy this car. It's well documented in other threads on here but it's had an insane amount of time spent on the body with all the mods Gary carried out and the hundreds of hours of prep by Jeff. The headlines are: genuine rear screen from GTO engineering, relocated fuel filler to boot corner as original, shortened doors, deeper sills blended into rear quarters, square corner windscreen, Marchell spots and custom Borani replicas made by Turino with Borani spinners and Pirelli Centurato CN12s. So a lot of money, sweat and tears put into it.

I'm sure some of you remember I got myself in a right twist looking for perfection with my last car. Lost a good friend through getting so uptight. Not good. Not good at all. I'm in a totally different place with this one. It's not perfect but it just looks right and has an air of age about it that seems authentic some how. Previous owners vision that Jeff and Gary made reality has created a stunning car. As I said, lucky to have it.

The interior needs finishing which will include full dash conversion and I'm looking to get that done over next few months.
Available from eBay