Originally Posted by WorldClassAccident
While we are doing the group hug thing can I add it was great to see everyone and all the cars.
The only slight fly in the ointment was the Owners Club AGM which the president (me) forgot to hold. There was a sort of informal one held in the hall at some point on Monday afternoon which is detailed on the Club sticky thread.
Summary - Great weekend with much sunshine and beer consumed by me!
Yes indeed Nick, a great effort by yourself and everyone else who attended the show, the AGM for me was just how I like meetings, short and productive!. I hear the on-site shop is now being extended and pallet racking added in the beer section!!
Thank you (in no particlular order) to the following people:
- OC president Nick Clark (WCA) and his Z300S
- Nubodi Automotive's Richard Bird and Co for their massive efforts to get the shiny Kobra there.
- Martyn Jacobs (The laughing cow) for bringing his cool vinyl wrapped MX250 hardtop along and helping on the stand.
- Jason (Drum Major) and Sophia Bate for bringing their MX250C, and for stand duty. And feeding Dan and myself!
- Andy McMillian (RedAndy) in his unfinished RS200 for inside and outside stand duties
- Nathanial John in his RS200 for inside and outside stand duties
- Mark Oseland, Gary Wilkes, Paul Stephens for bringing their MX250 hardtop's along to the OC stand
- Pat Cunnington (Patton) for coffee and chat
AND of course Dan, without whom TRIBUTE AUTOMOTIVE would not be what it is.
THANK YOU EVERYONE.