Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Build Area > Tribute Automotive Builds

Tribute Automotive Builds Discuss your Tribute kit build

Old 17th July 2012, 09:52

Peepsy is on a distinguished road
Angry Born again kitcar fan

Hello guys my name is Roger (already used ) nick name is Peepsy so thats my user name also known as parsnip. Love the forum.The original MX250 drew me here. The mx5 as a base is perfect, and a body kit would be a great starter loved the MK1. Have not used a spanner in anger for a long time.Now my house is finished Spent last year building my self a great big garage. The MX250 MK1 looked the perfect project, emailed Chris a couple of times looking good.Squared the cash with the dragon, Lovely. Then fate decided to deal me a nasty surprise and I split open a disc in my lower back. Being lucky as I am at the moment the part that has split off has jammed the nerve to my right leg so now looks like surgery and someone poking around in my lower wiring loom.
Anyway just to let you know I am on the side watching and enjoying the forum. Love the organic way it seems to be going. If Chris could hide away a MK1 mould for me that would be great. By the time I am fit who knows what it will have become. Sorry if i rambled on blame all the meds i am taking. Good luck to you all, will be watching and learning.
Available from eBay
Old 17th July 2012, 22:33

Tribute Automotive is on a distinguished road

Hi Roger.

I was really sorry to to hear about your back problem, like I said I have a similar, if not quite as bad, problem with a bulging disc in my back. Numb toes on one foot and muscle spasms in my lower back whenever I bump into anything, no pleasant. The upside was the Temazepam the doctor gave me, if you can't sleep it puts you under in 2 minutes flat!!! Keep your chin up and keep watching, and posting, on the forum. I will keep a set of panels warm for you.