Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Chat > General chatter

General chatter This is the place to talk about anything kit car related that doesn't come under any of the other categories

Closed Thread

Old 4th October 2006, 22:52
Kit Car Dreamer

lambogenie is on a distinguished road

Put an advert in the kit car mags telling everyone !! That should stop him selling any more!
Old 12th October 2006, 07:10
Kit Car Dreamer

coleman is on a distinguished road

Hello lambogenie, that’s the sort of idea, you would think that this is the sort of thing that would make the papers, man steals £500.000. But nothing, not even local papers. This is why it goes on? I am really surprised by the lack of reaction from the people of this web site, I thought that you were supposed to be passionate about your industry, but I hear little passion
Old 12th October 2006, 23:36
Kit Car Dreamer

lambogenie is on a distinguished road

Perhaps the kit car mags could highlight what has gone on with a free advert, but stress the new company MAY not be the same! It is in the kit car magazines interest to do this as people would buy a mag thats not afraid to tell the truth and help protect the buyers money by letting them know of past scams. That way if someone wants one of there cars they will pay cash/bankers draft on delivery. Everybody happy!! Just my two cents worth...!
Old 24th October 2006, 07:11
Kit Car Dreamer

hello lambogenie, thank you for your comments, i totally agree with you that could be good, it cant do any harm, and if all manufactures knew that bad things also get published may be the bad ones would not servive and if the company is good it will prove it and then good things can be printed. have you noticed the lack of comments from the man with the mag why has he gone quite?
Old 24th October 2006, 07:35
Enthusiast

kartman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman
have you noticed the lack of comments from the man with the mag why has he gone quite?
What do you expect him to say or do?

Den has previously printed his view about another 'operation' and got lambasted for it and banned from another website for his trouble.

As Fuoriserie said, you have made your point, but you need to fight your own battles. You have lost your deposit and you have my sympathy for that, but you are not in a unique situation I'm afraid.

JG, maybe time to get those keys out......this is getting a bit repetitive.
Old 26th October 2006, 07:00
Kit Car Dreamer

ho i see hit a nerve have we all of a sudden this is getting repetitive, how can you sayYou have lost your deposit and you have my sympathy for that, but you are not in a unique situation I'm afraid.
JG, maybe time to get those keys out......this is getting a bit repetitive.
are you proud that its not a unique situation, or is it the fact that as its not you you dont care. my english is bad but what i have been saying all the time is not about me its to stop it happening again to others
i am taking about protecting a industry that you suppoes to be a fan of, my deposit has gone some people have had to sell thier house to start again, my friend, you would be bored with that would'nt you, and as for banging on about a lost corse, how can you say that when each month the battle of the kit car mags goes on and on put the lock on that, and improve the kit car world reputation, before you turn your back bored,
Old 26th October 2006, 14:48
Enthusiast

Ferg is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure I understand this...

Has someone hd to sell their house because a kitcar manufacturer failed to deliver something and took the money?

How does that happen??

Either you can afford the car or you can't. If the manufacturer takes the money and doesn't deliver the car, how do you have to sell your house??

I'm confused...it may be my age.
Old 26th October 2006, 16:51
Big Cheese

JG has disabled reputation

Ok, I think that's enough for this thread. The ground has been gone over enough times.

Coleman, you have my sympathies and those of everyone else on the board I'm sure but this site is not equipped for this sort of fight. I'm guessing you are following all legal channels open to you and I think that is the way it should be not through this forum.

John
Closed Thread