Are you madabout kit cars      
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion

Search
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base 
KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com

Go Back   Madabout Kitcars Forum > Mad Chat > General chatter

General chatter This is the place to talk about anything kit car related that doesn't come under any of the other categories

Old 29th May 2010, 23:07
Kit Car Dreamer

Damien is on a distinguished road
Default Trimin, Mosquito & Triad three wheelers...

Hello,

It's a long time since I've left a message here...

I've just finished my new website dedicated to those rare Mini-based three-wheelers: Trimins, Mosquitos and Triads.

www.mosquito-triad.com

When I've created this website 2 and a half years ago, I had knowledge of approximately 9 cars. Today, thanks to a lot of visitors, I've found out 21 cars over a total production of 24 or 25 cars! Some of those cars are now in Australia, Germany or even South Africa!

I'm still looking for the last few missing cars and for any information regarding those cars.

Please, have a look and maybe you'll recognize a car or could give me some interesting informations.

Thank you very much for your help and enjoy the visit.

Damien
Available from eBay
Old 15th October 2014, 16:36
Kit Car Dreamer

Hello!

It's been years since my last visit here.
I'm still trying to find out all Mosquitos and Triads 3 wheelers. I know that 25 or 26 were built between 1974 and 1993 and thanks to all visitors of my website, many Mosquitos and Triads have come to surface (all around the world!) but I'm still looking for 3 or 4 cars. If anybody has information or have heard about one somewhere, please visit http://www.mosquito-triad.com and let me know.

Regarding my Mosquito, the restoration is now finished.

Hope you'll like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10HIageGg2E

Old 23rd October 2014, 15:36

Blazer is on a distinguished road

Your Mosquito's looking fantastic, Damian! Not sure I can help you with your request, but I certainly enjoyed looking at your site. Great work.
Old 6th December 2017, 13:32

SPaul is on a distinguished road
Default Trimin

I only just came across this forum so my input here is very late. I have just read Damien's request for any information on Trimins, Mosquitos etc.
Chris Rees' book has a very short entry on Trimins. He says that three were made one of them a single-seater. The other two wete two-seaters, one red and one yellow. The third two seater was built by me in about 1979 and I used it as general daily transport for some years. Mine was Navy Blue. I have photographs that I could post if I can find out how to do that.
Old 6th December 2017, 22:18
Kit Car Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPaul View Post
I only just came across this forum so my input here is very late. I have just read Damien's request for any information on Trimins, Mosquitos etc.
Chris Rees' book has a very short entry on Trimins. He says that three were made one of them a single-seater. The other two wete two-seaters, one red and one yellow. The third two seater was built by me in about 1979 and I used it as general daily transport for some years. Mine was Navy Blue. I have photographs that I could post if I can find out how to do that.
Hello SPaul,

Thank you very much for your message. I would be very pleased to see some photos of the car.
You can send them to me by email. I send you a private message right now for you to get my email address.
Was your car registered GOM666D?
Old 7th December 2017, 09:28

SPaul is on a distinguished road

Hi Damien,
I shall send photos later today when i get to my PC. I am so glad to find out that GOM 666D is still alive. No doubt I will be in contact with Kim Argyll about it.
Regards, SPaul