Jetronic is a trade name for a type of fuel injection technology marketed by Bosch from the 1960's forward. Bosch licensed the concept to many automobile manufacturers. There are several variations of the technology, which represent technological refinements as time passed.
- D Jetronic (1967-1976) Analog electronic fuel injection.
- e Jetronic
- L Jetronic
- LH Jetronic Digital electronic fuel injection, LH stands for Luft Hitzdraht Massenmesser - the hotwire anemometer used to judge airmass into the engine.
- K Jetronic Mechanical fuel injection.
- KE Jetronic Electronically controlled mechanical fuel injection.
- Mono-Jetronic Digital electronic fuel injection with one centrally positioned nozzle.