Madabout Kitcars Forum

Madabout Kitcars Forum (http://www.madabout-kitcars.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tribute Automotive Builds (http://www.madabout-kitcars.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Tribute Automotive Stand at Stoneleigh Show 2017 (http://www.madabout-kitcars.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6322)

trev dunn 28th April 2017 22:19

Change of plan, can't make Sunday But will be there on Monday.
Trev

hurnleft 29th April 2017 17:50

Sadly pressure of work means I won't be there at all this year.

WorldClassAccident 29th April 2017 19:51

Lake Garda and a nearly forgotten wedding anniversary means I won't be there.

Remembering the anniversary this year means I might make it to the show next year

Lucky@LeMans 29th April 2017 22:59

Looks like I'll be there on my own with my donor Z3 ! Can only hope the 275 convertible kit will appear shortly.

mazdarazmataz 30th April 2017 17:54

Get some pics up guys

ericholm 30th April 2017 18:10

Nice to meet Chris, Dan, Paul, Jeff and others at the show today, weather held out and it was well attended! :icon_biggrin::photo:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2821/3...1efc180b_c.jpgIMG_0316 by eric holm, on Flickr

Jaguartvr 30th April 2017 19:16

Anyone going on Monday?

Joethemanc 30th April 2017 20:28

Stonleigh
 
Does this mean there won't be anyone from tribute on th3 Monday. That's the only day I can get over and was hoping to ask a few questions on the ongoing build

Lucky@LeMans 30th April 2017 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joethemanc (Post 87726)
Does this mean there won't be anyone from tribute on th3 Monday. That's the only day I can get over and was hoping to ask a few questions on the ongoing build

Nubodi is there, I'm sure they can answer your questions about the build.

Good to catch up with a few people today and put a face to some names on here !

Drummajor 1st May 2017 16:21

Almost didn't make it

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/...slooazpxd.jpeg

Drummajor 1st May 2017 16:30

But we did

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/...sed4lvwj1.jpeg

mazdarazmataz 1st May 2017 16:53

O my, what the hell happened to that tyre?

redratbike 1st May 2017 17:12

Love the way the gentlemanly 250 has distanced it self from the youthful hooligan GTO's

Drummajor 1st May 2017 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by mazdarazmataz (Post 87744)
O my, what the hell happened to that tyre?

A blow out on the M40 on Adams car . Luckily no other damage and found a tyre dealer who was open.

Drummajor 1st May 2017 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by redratbike (Post 87745)
Love the way the gentlemanly 250 has distanced it self from the youthful hooligan GTO's

There was a Z300 s parked in the gap, but alas had gone when the camera came out.

Jaguartvr 1st May 2017 18:01

Red 250 SWBc looks nice, Don't think I've seen any pictures of that one before.
I wonder how many other unknown cars are lurking out there?

Drummajor 1st May 2017 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguartvr (Post 87749)
Red 250 SWBc looks nice, Don't think I've seen any pictures of that one before.
I wonder how many other unknown cars are lurking out there?

I believe it belongs to "Trevor"

trev dunn 2nd May 2017 23:06

It was great to meet up with you guys on Monday. what a great bunch of genuine guys( and Adams girl friend) it was the first outing with the my 250 convertible. I have said in the past I am a bit of a Luddite when it comes to posting pics. It has taken me a lot longer then expected to complete due to health problems resulting in just 3 weeks ago diagnosis of throat cancer so me and my mate Wilf from W&M Autos had to pull out all the stops to get it ready for the show before chemo starts on Thursday. Wilf's son is going to put some pics on face book ( he's only a kid) so I will ask him about putting some on this site. Still need to do some work on the interior, at 450 I think the Nubodi dash with gauges is the next stage. there are some fantastic cars being / been built out there I look forward to meeting up with more of you guys soon.
cheers
Trev
ps many thanks to Wilf and Tom at W&M for a fantastic spray job,

Drummajor 3rd May 2017 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by trev dunn (Post 87762)
It was great to meet up with you guys on Monday. what a great bunch of genuine guys( and Adams girl friend) it was the first outing with the my 250 convertible. I have said in the past I am a bit of a Luddite when it comes to posting pics. It has taken me a lot longer then expected to complete due to health problems resulting in just 3 weeks ago diagnosis of throat cancer so me and my mate Wilf from W&M Autos had to pull out all the stops to get it ready for the show before chemo starts on Thursday. Wilf's son is going to put some pics on face book ( he's only a kid) so I will ask him about putting some on this site. Still need to do some work on the interior, at 450 I think the Nubodi dash with gauges is the next stage. there are some fantastic cars being / been built out there I look forward to meeting up with more of you guys soon.
cheers
Trev
ps many thanks to Wilf and Tom at W&M for a fantastic spray job,

Was great to meet you too Trevor, and you have a great car.
Good luck with the treatment, see you soon.

Jaguartvr 3rd May 2017 09:17

Sorry to hear about the diagnosis, hope the treatment goes well and leads to a speedy and full recovery.
Car looks great in the picture with some nice touches, would love to see some more pictures posted up.
Is that a chrome trim I spot on the rear deck and bonnet bulge?
I also notice you have fitted some triple eared spinners, I have a set here that I am playing with but where ever I locate them, one bolt remains covered.
Was thinking I may have to carry a short socket and ing arm bar. How did you get around it?


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 05:53.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Madabout Kitcars 2014