Madabout Kitcars Forum

Madabout Kitcars Forum (https://madabout-kitcars.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tribute Automotive Builds (https://madabout-kitcars.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Tribute Automotive Stand at Stoneleigh Show 2017 (https://madabout-kitcars.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6322)

Tribute Automotive 2nd April 2017 12:57

Tribute Automotive Stand at Stoneleigh Show 2017

UPDATE

Due to a family gathering on Monday 1st May, which I do not want to miss, there will now not be an indoor Tribute Automotive stand. I will be at Stoneleigh on the Sunday only from approximately 10am - 3pm for a few prearranged meetings, so if you can't find me on the outdoor Tribute Club stand please call me on 07901 544241 and I will come and meet you.

Barber 2nd April 2017 16:45

Looking forward to it Chris

WorldClassAccident 2nd April 2017 17:25

That should help fill up the owners area. Stop you nicking all our cars.

Free parking for anyone who can blag their way in to the owners club stand.

Proper details later if I sober up

andysharrock 2nd April 2017 18:16

shame I enjoyed been inside the last few years especially when the weathers crap. still the hotel was booked last year for this and the new cars built so see you there

Jaguartvr 2nd April 2017 20:54

Is there a prize for guessing?

275 front on an existing 250swb rear?

Lucky@LeMans 2nd April 2017 22:17

Hmm, you can bet Nubodi will be promoting Tribute kits, that's a sure thing !

A prototype 275 convertible on show is the next step for Tribute though.

lancelot link 3rd April 2017 08:06

Good idea Chris , you almost don't need to attend in many ways , the kits are doing well without any major advertising or show attendence , which speaks volumes for the popularity of the product .
If you don't attend though , in my experience , the ''they have gone bust'' rumours tend to fly about , so being present on a low key level , is a good idea ..
Your kits will be well represented by your build agent and his enthusiasm for his adopted product will keep the general public and interested parties entertained enough for you to secure some sales , I am sure ...

I , however , will hopefully not be having a quiet , relaxed Stoneleigh ...its an important show for me to analyze feedback and reaction to the new bodyshell ....It's not a major event for securing sales , the show has faded somewhat in recent years and my experience of other shows in the past has been that you rarely get your expenses covered with orders and always come home deflated ...but its something you have to do if you are actively trading and want potential customers to view the products in a relevant setting ...

Barber 3rd April 2017 08:29

Also a great opportunity for car owners and manufacturer to interact as a community of interested parties. Looking forward to being there.

Jaguartvr 3rd April 2017 09:07

I think one car will be ample. A couple of iPads loaded with before,during and after pictures to show what the home builder can achieved.
A link to this website gives the prospective customer a bit of comfort to see that any problems can be worked around and that there are many people offering help and advice.
Great opportunity to give out pens, T-shirts (3xl), Caribbean holidays etc to existing customers:eusa_whistle:

ned 3rd April 2017 11:40

Hotel booked see you on the sunday

aofb 3rd April 2017 21:10

I'm planning on going over Sunday. Unfortunately my 250 is still not ready...

Barber 5th April 2017 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barber (Post 87218)
Also a great opportunity for car owners and manufacturer to interact as a community of interested parties. Looking forward to being there.

Damn, dams and thrice damn. Just found out that I have to be out of the country to close down a piece of work. Flying back out here 29th April. Yes, I know I said I had retired, but the option of sunshine, money and all in 6 weeks was too good not to take up - it will more than pay for the car I want to talk to Chris about so hopefully no quibles from mrs barber - except she thinks she is going to spend it on Scandi Art.

Will miss Stoneleigh sadly, so will have to scrutinise as many cars as I can at the New Forest bash.

WorldClassAccident 13th April 2017 11:42

Just realized I won't be able to make it as I will be abroad.

Feel free to make yourself at home on the club stand in my absence

WorldClassAccident 14th April 2017 17:52

I will be on the phone to the show on Tuesday to get the details for the club stand and post them up here with links to any documentation you need.

Every year so far I have just shouted Tribute Owners Club at the guy on the gate and driven in but I guess something more official may help you guys.

Lucky@LeMans 15th April 2017 08:56

If you're in a "kit car" you will get in no problem ( driver gets in free ). Not sure if you're the Z3 donor car though ! MX5 drivers should be ok as the MX club is usually there.

fatbloke 15th April 2017 12:40

Hope to be there on the Sunday.

Mitchelkitman 16th April 2017 21:13

Tribute Owners Club is stand 49b as shown in the show guide provided by Complete Kit Car.

trev dunn 18th April 2017 17:50

will be there on Sunday
Trev

Patton 19th April 2017 16:52

Will be there both days with the Z300 still waiting for paint

Tribute Automotive 23rd April 2017 15:18

UPDATE

Due to a family gathering on Monday 1st May, which I do not want to miss, there will now not be an indoor Tribute Automotive stand. I will be at Stoneleigh on the Sunday only from approximately 10am - 3pm for a few prearranged meetings, so if you can't find me on the outdoor Tribute Club stand please call me on 07901 544241 and I will come and meet you.