Madabout Kitcars Forum

Madabout Kitcars Forum (https://madabout-kitcars.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dino 246 Builds and Discussion (https://madabout-kitcars.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   compomotive wheels (https://madabout-kitcars.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6549)

tonyvan 18th November 2017 21:24

compomotive wheels

4 Attachment(s)
selling 5 off compomotive 5 spoke wheels and tyres with centre caps with dino logo in centre. 4 stud 98 mm pcd,7J X 15 ET 22-35. The tyres are new but a few cracks on two of the tyres. this is because they have sat around and never been used.Tyres are pirelli p6 205/ 60 VR15. Rims are in good nick,but need referbing to make them look like new.Small amount of oxidization on wheels but no kirb damage on wheels.See photos... £300.
Pics show only 4 wheels but there are infact 5 wheels included in the sale.
These were on my Dino but ive replaced them with Cromadora 5 stud wheels.
Tony 07723027282

rossnzwpi 24th February 2018 17:53

5 stud

Hey Tony, tell us how you swapped your Dino from 4 x 98mm hubs to 5 stud hubs to suit the cromodoras. Did you use custom hubs or the Alfa 166 5 x 108mm that match the original Ferrari Dino cromodoras?

tonyvan 28th May 2018 20:44

Yes the fronts were elaborate custom machined hubs, they were expensive to have made as I was unable to get to the car and design something myself. The rears, I did manage to design and have made at a fraction of the cost of the fronts, and use existing 4 stud hubs.Quite simple to do actually. Just a pity I didn't have the opportunity to do the fronts the same as the rears as I would have made it so simple, and cheaper to make .....but hey ho. Lol
PS THESE WHEELS ARE STILL FOR SALE DUE TO A COMPLETE TIMEWAISTER.
Selling for £265 no offers

tonyvan 18th October 2018 17:42

These wheels are still avaliable, i put them in a lock up and actually forgot about them until i just posted about my car,so if anyone is interested, get in touch.I may Possibly drop the price a bit so they go to a good home. may stick them on e-bay if i get a chance.

tonyvan 25th August 2019 18:09

Just moved and completely forgot about these wheels as they were in storage. Will let them go for £200 as I need space for new toys, and don’t want to clutter up my new garage.

tonyvan 26th August 2019 20:27

1 Attachment(s)
Ok I’m being asked if I have 4 stud to 5 Stud adaptors to go with these wheels? The answer is NO.there is no such adaptors unless u custom make them, which I did. So to clarify these wheels were on my Dino which had a lancia hub 4 stud 98mm pcd stud pattern. I bought some Cromadora 5 Stud wheels and made my own rear adaptor plates and front hubs and discribed in my posts.Actually u get 5 wheels in the sale not 4,as shown in the pics. The 5th wheel was actually still in the boot of car when pics were taken. Thanks