Madabout Kitcars Forum

Madabout Kitcars Forum (
-   Marlin 5exi builds (
-   -   Stoneleigh '15 (

bigrich 2nd May 2015 08:46

Stoneleigh '15
Just checked the weather forecast for Sunday. Oh dear. With my exi having a distinct lack of roofing of any description I may well opt for the Monday....looks the much better of the 2 days weather wise, unless anything significant changes in the next 12 hours.

Any other exi's planing on making the trip??


Patrick 2nd May 2015 09:27

I was thinking of making the trip in my Sportster but weather looks a bit pants :( I wish Stoneleigh were later in the year when it is warmer.

All times are GMT +0. The time now is 12:41.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Madabout Kitcars 2014