View Single Post
Old 15th December 2010, 10:39

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum....

There are lots of potential options for you to build out there ....reading your post , it appears that the 7 style cars are your thing , but I did see the mention of a Frogeye Sprite in there as well........( This is where I do some blatant self-promotion....apologies to anyone who objects to that !! )

I am based in Poole ....not too far from you and can offer a good starter style option for you....if you visit www.sammio-spyder.com , you'll see what I mean...

You can build a car based around factory mechanicals ...general overhauling , paint detail etc is all thats required and the replacement body is very easy to fit , even a 15 yr. old could do it !!

Add the fact that it needs no SVA/IVA test ....saving of £500 right there , and keeps its tax exempt status , original reg etc. its a good possibility for you.....The cars do undergo an inspection once the body has been swapped , I can collect from you , do the test and return to you for £50.....the car is renamed as a SAMMIO as a result of the test because it no longer resembles a Triumph product...

If its of any interest , email me direct or call me and you are welcome to visit anytime over the Xmas holiday period to see what we are about...

THANK YOU