View Single Post
Old 19th January 2012, 22:04

Inspace is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=He had big plans for the car, altering the backbone chassis updating the running gear and brakes and fitting alfa engines, most of which were all done on a deon car (the black gts). Another car was half built again a modified deon body chassis but with a new bonnet moulding which quite honestly was very poor. I don't know of an actual ground up cr car on the road.
I really don't know why this replica has a bad cloud following it.Such a beautiful car too. Jhclassic's started it,deon followed on in the same way and now classic replicas is carrying on the tradition. I know a guy with a jhc car and I have a deon!!! Maybe dehavilland will break the moulds[/QUOTE]

How difficult is it to make one of these cars? Why has no one come forward with one. saying I love it, come see it??. The website makes out they make cars and have for years in fact this version of CR is the at least the 3rd and not one of them doing any accounts. Is that the mark of a successful company. There is more but I am restricted from posting.