View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2012, 09:22

Fibreglass is on a distinguished road

Hi Pierino

Sorry at the moment I would not be able to do any builds especially if it involved an engine/gearbox combination that would require modification of the chassis. I do not know where many of these bodies are now, however one did turn up in Australia a while back complete with chassis but I believe it's now in the USA. There is another one in Berkshire being built using a 328 chassis and 360 running gear. I have lost track of the part built one that I put a few pictures of on my facebook page. I do have many original Dino parts both new and used but these are not for sale as I am hoping to get some of these reproduced and others will probably be kept to build a car myself. There are several other parts I can source new and would be happy to pass on details to my customers.
Hope this helps
Thanks
Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzone0797 View Post
Hi Mark just back from hols now and been given it some thought. Do you do any level of build and would it take the Alfa V6, as it's reliable and finding a Dino V6 would be literally impossible and i am not too bothered about the mechanical side of the car, as i'd want to use it without any reliability issues. I remember also that you said you have supplied around 8 bodies so far and just wondering whereabouts in the Uk. Lastly you mention that you have sourced some Dino parts, would these be on offer too, as to make it look authentic. Kind Regards Pierino