View Single Post
Old 29th December 2012, 22:30

WorldClassAccident is on a distinguished road
Default Tribute to the A352?

I fooked my leg quite badly recently. I was in the process of building a Sammio G46 which is now stopped as I won't be driving three pedalled cars again. The good news is they are not amputating the foot, just fusing the ankle so while I wait for the operation I thought I would plan my next car.

Tribute did great stuf with my TVR so I keep an eye on this forum too. I love what they did in a couple of weeks with the A352. I was wondering if they could do something similar with more modern tin. Something like a BMW Z3/4 or Audi TT.

I thought they could make it more of a mishmash so they have the classic lines with most of the modern interior retained. Not sure if it would work aesthetically or practically which is why I opened it to the forum rather than approaching Tribute directly.

What do you guys reckon? Think Eagle Speedster looks and interior trim without the £500,000 price tag.

Chris, if you fancy a go then if I shift the G46 I could possibly leave a car parked down you way to play with. No rush as I don't get operated on until mid/end Jan end then another 3months after that before I can put my foot down but it would give me something to look forward to.

Z3, Z4, TT or something else?

I don't like MGFs
Available from eBay