View Single Post
Old 1st January 2013, 21:49

WorldClassAccident is on a distinguished road

I am happy with the stretch in the cockpit, I am not after a replica and would quite like it not to look like it is trying to be what it isn't.

Lose the fin and I love it.

You know I have a twin hump fetish so please think about that too. Blame my uncle Bill and some Mercedes propaganda I was given in Africa.

I cannot do anything until I shift the G46 though, and am allowed to stand on my own two feet. I hope to get a operation date in the next week or so and then probably 12 weeks after that.

Given the pace you work at you will probably be at the Shanghai motor show as the third biggest car company by then. ;-)

On a serious note, I have has acouple of enquiries on the G46 so if that does go I may be able to get a Z3 which could be left with you while I recover. I know at least one other forumite who wants you to do things with a Z3 so having one to play with might help. I will let you know

Oh by the way, lower is good as long as it doesn't screw the ride and handling. I once had a TVR with interesting suspension and handling characteristics....

Last edited by WorldClassAccident; 1st January 2013 at 22:11..