Thread: Feel good Forum
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2014, 17:25

PJ GRABOWSKI is on a distinguished road
Default Feel good Forum

Wow guys , just wow !
I have been on a few automotive forums in the past and always been a bit wary of the ''inbiting'' that can occur. This forum is fairly new to me but I think I have gotten the feel of the place. Its just a nice , friendly atmosphere.

I have received a few private messages and emails since I joined and its all really positive.
I have received differing levels of advice and opinion , for which I am grateful and won't disclose everything here but will just touch upon it a little as I appreciate the information.

JMC - As a fellow U.S. citizen I thank you publicly for your shipping info. I think that a ROLLER is my only option really. I cannot afford to spend mega dollars on transport. By going the roller route , we can ship as a non runner on a Motorship , a lot cheaper than freight.

ANDYP57 - Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Your price for my requirements is on the money. I am happy with that costing. Now I need to work out exactly what I want !

MIKMIGLIA - Again , thank you for the quick reply. Your paint price seems good value to me , especially when you explained the degree of preparation required. Thank you for being so honest.
I must admit , I wondered why a guy in Holland was prepared to travel hundreds of miles , driving past lots of shops on route to bring the car to you . When you explained that you were the designer of the original Sammio creation and are clearly a talented guy , it all made sense ! Top work Mike.

Thanks once more to everyone who has liased with me. I think I have found a product and a group that will suit me just fine !
Available from eBay