Thread: Feel good Forum
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2014, 07:56

PJ GRABOWSKI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Towed View Post

If you manage to import and finish one of these cars you're going to have something that will really turn heads across the other side of the pond, the finished articles really punch above their price.
Couldn't echo that more T. Your car looks great , I have read some of your build listing but not all of it - yet.

I work in the Pharmaceutical industry here in PA. Nothing fancy , I have a small drug store and Pharmacy down townBut I do often have to attend conference meetings with the big guys and the thought of parking this up kerbside at one of my corporate outings really appeals to me !
We also have some superb driver quality roads and scenery just outside town which will be a blast.

I work crappy hrs. have to start work very early often so I value my vacation time. A Ribble Sports will really give me something to fill that time.
( Recently divorced and rediscovering my inner child right now ! )

This whole prodigious world that Mikes initial visionary skills has created is phenomenal in my mind.
An initial idea to create this simple yet brilliant little automobile has opened up a world to guys like myself of a style of car I just felt was unachievable on my level of salary and living standards.
Classic cars of this nature are extremely rare and expensive over here. Most replica's look just that. This beaut stands alone in that field.

Last edited by PJ GRABOWSKI; 1st February 2014 at 07:59..