View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2015, 12:29

Rene is on a distinguished road

Champs to you all,
The serviceissue is important for you all when you sell...
Who could serve a costumer if he is not a selfbuilder???
In this case special, if you aquire a existing kitcarbiz and will start in in professional kits- and kitcarsales, you cant that followup in the sentence, i build a car in my private garage and when have found a customer to pay for it, i give a shit for afterservice...
So if there some critical issus in the some claimcases in taking a biz over with customers,then it is a internal matter between the bizseller and bitbuyer,how to handle that..
But at customerbase keep people out of internal things and keep them happy and happy and happy with solutions.This is not a private seller...Otherwise you will not grow with your estimated biz.
I can not give any positiv recommondation to promote his service if you sell your car...
I my simple case, i requested a simple manually sanding of the frame and outriders, partial spotwelding and when the outriders not to weld, to change it. After this primer and black chassis coat. Yes you need for this a carlifter for a proper and fast work....
This was aggreed as Order based at frame pictures what i sent...
confirmed the shipping of the car was organisized and he canceled my order in qualityreason and difficulties with a other corditerepairorder. I habe no cordite and no pedalissus. You know why! A steelbulkhead...Either if yes,a console to the steelchassis is the simple solution to overcome and keep poeple happy.without such turbolences.. Then i got a bullshitting information one week before the scheduled and confirmed shipping and aggreed order will be not followuped.

The other thing is the concept further development in experiance in existing buildings,legal registrationlaws and marketcompetition.
That's cardesign and productionoptimasion...

Last edited by Rene; 2nd May 2015 at 12:46..