View Single Post
Old 28th March 2007, 19:15
Enthusiast

Jon@JNRacing.co.uk is on a distinguished road

I like 5exi in orange and am tryin to let marlin paintour race car in the similar shade, onyl saw it breifly as i was in the paddock with mark, all weekend.

When we collected the car at the end of October we were planing on having it finished for Llandow 2007, for launch at the marlin track day, that was still the plan even thoguht we changed to the Honda K20 engine, but after xmas, after working on it for 2weeks soild, it went to Marlin and we are going to look at it tomorrow, thurs, and should have it back jsut before easter. We were hopign to have it finsihed and ready to show off at Donny 2007 but that will more than likly not be the case, due to suspension developments and aeropackages being design, which has but the finish time back to about april 2008, it may see the track september time but it will not be that great.

All i can say is that if someone gave JNRacing 4k it could be finsihed by Donny, but by Llandow 2008, (if marlin do a day next year), it will be 100% complete, and be tanking around the track at race speeds.

We (JNRacing) are trying to develop the our car so that parts can be fitted to the road cars, btu some parts would not be that sensible, i.e. extra low rear suspension arms to get the back of the car 60mm off the ground.

Thesite will be updated once the bits and piece are tested and work,

Jon