View Single Post
Old 5th November 2017, 06:11

Paul L is on a distinguished road

Gary – Thanks and I’m pretty sure I stole the idea of body coloured headlight rims from your builds.

Unlike last winter, I now have a working heater, so I will definitely be back out driving after I get my 2nd MOT.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Molleur – Cheers.

As more bits go back on the car, the overall “first impression” does keep improving.
( Which makes discovering some chipped paint on one of the headlight rims easier to take. )

Dave – Thanks, even I am surprized at what a big difference the yellow nose band makes.

I think I will leave the heat shield material off for now and see how I get on without it.

As one of the reasons my bonnet was getting hot before was due to a blocked cooling pipe.

But the Triumph garage fixed that blockage, so the engine now runs cooler, with the added bonus of a working heater.

We will definitely have to arrange a forum gathering some time in 2018.

Saturday – I spent some time looking for my homemade wiring diagrams, but couldn’t find them.
( As I want to double check the connections for the new stop/tail lights. )

Which, after Friday’s search for a headlight screw, has left the Summer House in even more of a mess than usual.

Thankfully, I finally remembered this morning that I had posted a photo of the lighting loom on here.

So at some point I should be able to starting wiring up the rear lights.

Cheers, Paul.

Last edited by Paul L; 5th November 2017 at 16:12.. Reason: Typo