View Single Post
Old 5th April 2014, 21:29

swifty is on a distinguished road

This is not a dig at you Mike but your comments towards me are not correct, i am building a kit car based on a fifties sports car and WAS looking at your kit because i liked the look of the red miglia herald based car you have on your web site. If you wish to see what i am up to then here's a link to my thread http://www.madabout-kitcars.com/foru...ead.php?t=4861

I have pm you for images etc of a spitfire based car on a number of occasion to keep any conversations out of the public domain the first was on the 18th December 2013 so your comment of a customer you deal with always get what they ask is not true. All i asked for was images and when you say that the images will be on the net and then there's a no show, time and again it's poor customer care.

One thing that i do know due to the fact i have ran my own business since 1996 is that to meet your potential/customer expectations you always quote a lead time that you know you can meet or beat so when the customer receives the info/goods earlier than expected they are very pleased with your business and more than likely to do repeat business, i'm not trying to tell you how to run your business Mike only giving you some advice.

This time you have shot yourself in the foot as Ribble are now getting my business as i feel that i can't hand my hard earned cash over to a business that is telling me they don't want my business.

And no your comments did not offend me they only made my decision a lot easier.

As they say you live and learn....C'est la vie.