View Single Post
Old 10th November 2021, 09:34

Jaguartvr is on a distinguished road

Hi Ian
I imported 5 sets but they have all been sold but have another batch of 20 wheels and spinners that should be here by March, the lead time at the moment is 8 months! The last ones were £1500 a set of four including hubs and spinners. These will be a bit more due to the massive rise in shipping costs, my shipping costs won't be known until they ship.
The wheels and hubs have been made solely for the Z3, 15x6 so you don't that ridiculous hot rod/muscle car look at the back. They sit inside the wheel arches on all 4 corners and don't catch on the arches. The hubs can be removed at the side of the road using a standard wheel brace and the bolts that hold the hub on are used to attach the original space saver wheel. I hate going on a long journey without a spare wheel, the last 2 pictures I had were caused by potholes which damaged the side walls, both tryes couldn't be inflated using sealant and both had to be replaced.
I also have some billet CNC'd triple eared spinner removal tools, you can remove the spinners with a long bar and a socket easily and without damage. The spinners are stainless so won't be marked by the alloy removal tool.

If you already have some wires then the cheapest option is chrome powder coating, it is quite stunning when done to a good standard, it also is tough and hard wearing,