View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2012, 14:47

Inspace is on a distinguished road

HI Guy's,
All good points. The car was offered complete for 18,000 to drive away (road tax extra).
The thing is this car has not progressed for years the previous owner says it resembles what he say 2 years ago and hardly advanced.
On a positive note there has been much effort I am sure to attempt to improve the car.
That is why I suggested earlier in the thread either ask to drive one or ask for a previous customer list and ensure they are not just friends of the owner.
As for deserving my money back. I have had nothing but lies and grief from this company. I have had no satifaction for my Money at all in fact it has cost me more money to pursue it. I have not even received the car badly built so I can continue to build it. No contact at all from them. So yes I think I deserve my money back too!!!

Of course it may seem that I am simply moaning and being negative about Gordon & Classic Replicas but let me assure you I can prove all I say and if anyone wants proof then simply ask me. The biggest benefit to other car builders on this site is the advice to avoid this company. What they produce are not replicas but despair & disappointment. The website is still in progress and that will give all the documentation of this Company , all llnked companies, Credit background and how many companies have actually left owing large sums of money to customers and suppliers. YOU REALLY WILL NEED TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT.

Last edited by JG; 15th March 2012 at 23:55.. Reason: unnecessary comments