View Single Post
Old 24th January 2012, 19:28

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Paul , as is probably becoming obvious , different offices do it differently !!

It is virtually impossible to do this by phone ....

JW , we can never get anyone out to inspect , even when they have made mistakes ....you are lucky there !
Advantage of our office is that I can get an inspection withing 2-3 days , so its swings and roundabouts I suppose !

You need to get a form ...V671 , I think , and fill it in ...its the kit rebuild form but we use it as well....

I think I can submit an application in Bournemouth and request the Inspection elsewhere....if thats the case , and it always used to be , if you want me to submit it here , I can ...they will then write to you with an appointment and details etc....advantage is , BOURNEMOUTH DEAL WITH THE CLERICAL AND JUST FARM OUT THE INSPECTION ...They have done about 10-12 now and know the score....

Failing that , you can ask them to call Bournemouth VRO and speak to Keith on inspections , who can explain the procedure to them...

I am going to add a new page to my website with a pre-filled in V671 form and full instructions for the blank parts ... ie. your details , engine and chassis number , everything else will be pre-typed for people , if we can set it up to be printed out , I will - I have been thinking about this for a while and need to get it done....would be useful if it was a sticky thread on this forum as well....

I will try and get this done next week , but in the meantime if you want me to post you a pre-filled in form , email me your name , address , chassis , engine and reg numbers and colour of car , then I can do one for you....

Last edited by lancelot link; 24th January 2012 at 19:31..