View Single Post
Old 11th April 2014, 15:42

PJ GRABOWSKI is on a distinguished road

My point is exactly as outlined above by both of you. I dont want to turn this into a hugely heated discussion but I enquired directly about the Miglia. A Miglia Spitfire car is being offered for sale and I was given the impression they were selling. I asked for pictures of the body before I invested. I was promised some. They have never materialized.
Marc F. you say your car is the first and prototype example. Fair to say then , as its in an unfinished , unphotogenic state ( although any stage of a project is of interest to everyone on here ) that if yours is the first and is pre-production then there are no kits available at this time and nothing to see for quite a while? Would you not agree its a little early to be advertising this product as available and deposits being taken?
Paul L. Thankyou for the pictures. I am not sure of how the external shot of a building and an artistic internal shot of the same building that were taken several years ago when the building was occupied by someone else can add any gas to your argument?