View Single Post
Old 12th April 2014, 07:28

Paul L is on a distinguished road

OK, I'll have one last go at this, then, like Marc F I will bow out too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ GRABOWSKI View Post
... Paul L. Thankyou for the pictures. I am not sure of how the external shot of a building and an artistic internal shot of the same building that were taken several years ago when the building was occupied by someone else can add any gas to your argument?...
The photos were (in my mind anyway) simply supporting this statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
... This is clearly not car building on an industrial, Ford type, scale ...
In addition, they were also providing you a partial answer to this request you made back on the 1st of February.

Quote:
Picking up on another thread here , Mike would you be able to put up pictures of your workshop for me ?
If my project is heading your way it would be kind of neat to see where shes going to be residing before she heads my way?
Obviously the building is now occupied by someone else and will have Milglias in it, not Sammios.

But the place hasn't grown in size since the handover and the photos show the scale of the operation Mike is running.

I got the impression this was something you wanted to see and was trying to be helpful.

Which leads me to my final point, taken from your post of the 31st January.

Quote:
... I have been on a few automotive forums in the past and always been a bit wary of the ''inbiting'' that can occur. This forum is fairly new to me but I think I have gotten the feel of the place. Its just a nice , friendly atmosphere....
Unfortunately, you now come across as someone "inbiting" on this forum.

Still, I wish you luck with whatever project you choose, Paul.