View Single Post
Old 13th April 2014, 17:49

mikmiglia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by swifty View Post
Can some body point me in the direction for either the Moderators or Administrators for this site as i am going to request this thread be removed, don't know if this is possible but i will give it a try, pm me if you wish with the details.

When i started the thread it was simple to see images of a spitfire based Miglia, i was in the market to buy and like to do my home work thoroughly before i commit to handing over a deposit because we all know how rocky the kit car scene can be.

Mike i am sure your a good guy and i wish you all the best in the future and if you get to know me you will know that i am not a shit stirrer or bitch just a guy with high standards who wants to build a great spec/looking 50's based sports car.
Hi mate , i didn't aim this at you , there are a couple of plonkers on the site that are obviously trying to play the stirring game behind a keyboard.
I am sure and you don't need to explain this your a good guy mate.
I don't really to be honest like forums, and i don't come across always very professional sometimes. Maybe i will hold back and let it run it self.