View Single Post
Old 8th January 2013, 17:38

Inspace is on a distinguished road

Hi Nilfish76, Good advice in your last post you know my feelings on this matter of CR. They have now changed names again but are still working out of the same premises. Seems they may be trying to hide the past.
I was forced to pick up the poorly built car after threats of storage costs by the new company director and I will soon be putting a video of just how bad it is on utube. All the faults spoken about in this forum exist on the car not to mention the fact that the shock absorbers were removed prior to the car being picked up.
From what I see of Dehavilland's progress it is inspiring and definitely the right way to go, great facebook page. CASCU are also making a really good replica so it is great that there is a future for this Classic.
I may try to get the Chassis sorted on vehicle that CR fobbed off on me but it really is quite frightening how bad it is. It will need to be completely stripped back and the jigged. Anyway it is complicated and probably worth more as scrap at the moment. Waiting for a full engineers report should have it in about a week if anyone is interested.